Saturday, February 24, 2007

Lack Of...


Inspiration? Creativity? Originality?

So...I´ll go for a lyric again...one picked for the ocasion based of something that hapend to me this friday at a gig..but with a pic of my own to go with...

babahhh babahhh This Is The Sound Of Settling!


I've got a hunger

Twisting my stomach into knots

That my tongue was tied off

My brain's repeating
"if you've got an impulse let it out"
But they never make it past my mouth.

Our youth is fleeting

Old age is just around the bend

And i can't wait to go grey

And i'll sit and wonder
Of every love that could've been
If i'd only thought of something charming to say.


Baa bah, this is the sound of settling Baa bah, baa bah

Things happen when they´re the least expected...but sometimes as i proved thursday you have to make things happen! if you want something you can make it happen!

1 comment:

A:K said...

You wrote a few days ago... why's that I'm checking just today...?

Today's a beautifully fucked-up day, hope you get a sweet one from the package*

The only thing I do know right now is which song will be playing in my iPod in a few minutes... =)

babahhh babahh A:K later girl*