Sunday, March 25, 2007

.-Some kind of girlie stuff-.


I think it´s been over a week since women´s day...but anyways i forgot i had this image...i think it rocks...i had to post it here...happy day gurls! every day is our day!!

I got my new haircut on tuesday and my new colours today (but my colours don´t show that much)...today when i was in the beauty salon i was feeling so good...pretty optimistic...but now...i dunno seems my happiness levels have hit the ground...is funny how our moods vary so much rigth? (i mean cause it happens to everyone doesn´t it?)...about the hair thing...i went to Omer for the first time..i´m never leaving that place...they are awesome! they can really give you quirky hairstyles!!

A while ago i was talking to someone in msn...they didn´t asked...but i was trying to remember my last days...it seems i´ve come to block them...my mind has been full of crazy shit and useless thougs...i just wanna be done with school...and start working and start this new stage of my life..i was offered a job at the clinic i´m doing my internships right now...but i dunno...plus someone else showed up and is a graduate...so...

I had a last idea in mind...but i lost it...
Nite!

P.S: I rememberd...i need a "gang" or something...this last month i´ve missed 2 gigs cause i had no one to go with! can u believe it? you know what sucks? having such a cool career but that everyone else that studies the same are such a bunch of plain (or well just different from you) people!! and i barely have time to do other stuff or go to other places and meet different people...anyways i´m too picky with friends...and also this is my bad mood talking...AHORA SI...Nite!

No comments: