Friday, November 17, 2006

I Had This Dream Last Nite...


...this boy was in it...we bumped in the streets one last time...everything looked so pretty in my dream...i was pretty, so was he and so were the streets...(jaja he was pretty)...he was soooo into me again...i could see it in his eyes...like that nigth he showed me the most i ever saw...it was clear...it was a nice dream...tho i woke up around 3 am and felt weird in that bed that´s not mine and in that bedroom...i turned on my ipod but still...i cryed...i wanted to be home...and i am now! so i´m happy as hell!

oh...today my mom asked me about him...i told her the last things that happened but i didn´t actually wanted to talk about it...it pisses me off...not only the situation around it...it pisses me off to recognize that i went wrong...but around my mom is mostly that i feel ashamed tho i knew what i was doing the whole time...

No comments: