Monday, June 16, 2008

.-My Blueberry Nights

I don´t really know Wong Kar Wai, i just saw 2046 (which i hated, i only liked the look of the girls on the futurist side of the story), but from the first time y saw the poster for "My Blueberry Nights" i knew i had to see that movie...and i did it the 1st weekend it was on...and i loooooooooooooooooove it! i really do! it had been a while since the last melancholic/nostalgic/magic/brainylove movie i saw...

If you dig eternal sunshine, garden state, amelie, etc, etc, etc. You have to enjoy this one. I love jude law, his acting is so raw yet sofiticated, norah jones gets to be inocent all the way trough the movie with a lil bit unspiced (does that word even exists??) attitude, natalie portman plays the southern crazy girl role so gracefully that when you try to remember her in closer or V for Vendetta she gets to be a different person, she´s going up on my fave actresses list! and a story carefully knitted with some "secondary" characters with so many problems and emotions that stole me a couple of tears...

Ahhh! y los detalles! los colores! el ambiente en el cafe de Jeremy! Las luces! La velocidad! WKW es un genio visual! Gosh! <3

"I took the long way to cross the street" <3

No comments: