Sunday, October 15, 2006

.Sunday.

Driving back home from the mall from some late almost forgot shopping, we had the radio on, ivan matta was on i looove him...he played this song by the zutons...i loved it so when i came up i turned on the pc and started downloading...and got this song i liked pretty much and felt a lot like yesterday (Saturday) but anyways i love days like those and days like this...even tho i´m not the most happy...sometimes that bittersweet feeling between happines and sadness feels pretty rigth don´t you think? anyways...this was a pause from writing and researching on my "pain" speech...time is running out! this friday is the big day..i wanna impress them all...and hopefully i will! C= tomorrow i´ll get my 40% evaluation...wish me luck...here goes the song:

Sunday afternoon
Not a lot to do
Think of all
The places
I could be
People I could meet
Life so small

I'm watching drops of rain
On my window pane
Empty streets

And no one knocks around
No one goes to town

I'm a-going out
Sick of staying in
Living life

With worries on my mind
Waste away the time

Days that
I was born
Closed up all the doors
So restricted

Put my life of shame
Through the window pane
Now I'm blessed
Cause god created Sundays
So we could stay in
And watch the rain fall down
I lay on my bed
I feel all left out
I switch off my head
And I can live on my own
And stay in all day
And watch the rain falling down
I lay on my bed
I feel all left out
And switch off my head

No comments: